By submitting web form or verbal agreement you are bound by the following:
Terms and Conditions
- This agreement commences either: You are on the Speed Strength Performance premises, once you have indicated your acceptance in the web sign up process. OR If you are not on the Speed Strength Performance premises, once you have indicated your acceptance in this web sign up process and then either entered the clubs premises or after a period of 1 training session has elapsed, whichever is earlier.
- Your membership starts immediately.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
- No refunds on services provided or yet to be rendered. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
Fees and Charges
- The Total first payment amount is due from you to us, is due immediately.
- The Payment Amount is due from you to us. You are obligated to make the Minimum payment stated with the first one being paid on the 1st Payment Date, the second on the Second payment date and then every time thereafter. For the avoidance of doubt, you are obligated to make every Payment regardless of non-attendance, whatever the reason for non-attendance may be.
- If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any is returned unpaid or any check is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honored for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of $35.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
- If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third party company for collection. The reasonable costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you should you have changed your address without telling us.
- In order to extend your membership after completing the minimum number of payments, we will automatically continue collecting the Payment Amount every month. Your membership will be extended by one month each payment. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances. This Payment Amount may only be amended if we advise you in writing giving 30 day notice.Please note – If your membership included the benefit of a Free Period then we will stop making collections during that Free Period and recommence making collections when this free period has finished.
- During this Renewal Period the only way to cancel your membership is by cancelling with your bank.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the club Rules. In this event you will not be liable to pay any further payments.
One Month Notice Cancellation Policy
Should you wish to cancel you membership after your initial 12 payments, we require 1 month notice in writing to:
Speed Strength Performance14672 Southlawn Lane Suite G, Rockville, MD 20850
- We operate a cancellation policy as follows. This means that we will cancel your agreement and not charge future amounts However, we do require 1 month notice in order administer this. The period of refund only relates to the date from when the letter is administered.
18.1 Doctors note stating that exercise will be detrimental to health if continued18.2 Moving permanently out of the area after joining the facility (minimum of 35 miles from the Club). Proof of relocation required either utility bill / council tax / solicitor letter18.3 Made redundant after joining the facility – proof of redundancy letter needed
Freezing Your Membership
- Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen in the event of serious temporary illness, injury or medical condition upon appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner.
- Pregnancy: This agreement can be frozen if you become pregnant for a maximum of 6 months pre-birth and a maximum of 6 months post – birth upon the appropriate proof being given.Please note – ANY Freeze will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received.
- All promotions and discounts we offer relate to joining on our minimum contracts, either by paying cash up front, or via direct debit.
Getting in Shape Can Be Fun
You will have a great time working out with SSP Trainers.
We Are Science Based Focused On ResultsWe don’t waste time on ineffective methods. We focus on getting max results.
LIFE LONG FITNESS IS A WAY OF BEING.
We train you for life fitness and health.